Uses of Gun Metal Casting
- Gun metal Casting using in steel rolling parts & machinery parts.
- Gun metal Casting can be coated with tin-plated, nickel-plated, chrome-plated & natural coating.
- Used in bearing which helps in moderating speed and loads.
- Intricates pressure-tight castings like pumps, valves, and pipe fittings.
- Sometimes used for creating statues.
At Bhagwati Metal Industries we provide our customers with premium quality gun metal casting. We are well renowned for manufacturing high-quality gun metal casting parts. Our experts manufacture this with superior quality raw materials and ultra-modern technology. Our experienced professionals are always there to guide them. We also provide customized gun metal casting according to the demand of our clients.
Gun metals are made of zinc, lead, tin, and copper. It has good strength and corrosion resistance.
Initially, Gun Metal Castings brought forth by the company, are available in various hardness, tensile strengths and dimensions. Gun Metal Castings are manufactured using high-grade raw materials in compliance with international quality standards. Gun Metal Castings of our company are widely accepted in different industries for their brilliant surface finish. Gun Metal Castings are highly appreciated by clients for their tolerance capacity, dimensional accuracy and durability.
Typical uses of Gun metal Casting Are Pressure tight bearings, bushes, pumps and pump fittings, valves, valve bodies, and valve guides under corrosive marine conditions, Gear and worm wheels, Bearings for aero engines, diesel engines, electrical generators and rolling mills etc.
Properties of Gun Metal Casting
Zinc & Lead is added in copper-tin casting to form gun metal. Lead is added to improve the gliding and machining properties. This helps in resisting stress corrosion and is corrosion resistant. It also helps in dezincification.
Materials used are-
- Any other special material composition as per customer’s need
- It weighed from 100 gm. to 500 kgs., depending on the need of the customer. Parts are also available.
- The size is decided according to the requirement of every customer.
Grade of LEAD TIN BRONZE Metals
- LTB-1, LTB-2, LTB-3, LTB-4, LTB-5, LTB-6